*Probe is not included.
The PA-S2000 provides a digital oscilloscope function to your computer via USB connection.
It is small, lightweight and portable and comes with functions including waveform storage and analysis.
We provide a Windows API to help you develop your own applications.
(Click the thumbnail to show a full scale image).
- Small and lightweight yet provides an analog frequency bandwidth of 200 MHz and a sampling rate of 100 MS/sec (2 channels at the same time).
- 10 GS/s for equivalent sampling.
- We can provide the Windows API specifications and sample source code in Delphi, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, Visual C, Visual C.NET, and C# upon request.
- Fast data transfer to your computer through the USB port, providing a comfortable screen refresh rate.
- Capable of storing 100k points (1M points for PA-S2000/E) of data. Single-shot events and complicated waveforms can be easily captured and observed by incorporating various trigger functions.
- The Windows GUI application in the package makes it easy to control complicated functions.
- No AC adapter or other external power source required as it’s USB powered.
- Built-in FFT analyzer.
Please note that the specification may change without prior notice.
*You can select 1M Point for PA-S2000/E.
Software (PandaScope) specifications
|Standard waveform memory||Select from 10kPoint/100kPoint||Select from 10kPoint/100kPoint/1MPoint|
|Cursor measurement||△V, △T, △1/T|
|File handling||Waveform data: stored in storage in CSV format
Waveform display image: stored in BMP/JPG format
|Calculation function||FFT, X-Y, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division|
|Display size||1024 x768 or higher|
|CPU (recommended)||Pentium 1.5 GHz or higher|
|Memory (recommended)||768 MB or more||1.5GB or more|
|USB port||USB 1.1 or USB 2.0||USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 Takes up two USB ports.|
*1 1MPoint is available for PA-S2000/E.
*2 PA-S2000/E takes up two USB ports.
|Type||Catalog (PDF)||Instruction manual (PDF)
|Software development kit (SDK)